Besides making audio stories and documentaries, I also work as a Podcast editor for my main day job.
If you need a podcast edit with a fast turnaround, send me your raw audio as a WAV file or high quality mp3, and I will clean it up and get it back to you as soon as possible.
As additional services, I can also:
- source royalty-free theme music (I work with these composers, but I’m also an ambassador for a good music library)
- create musical transitions and IDs for show segments
- make an ‘Episode 0’ – the podcast equivalent of a movie trailer
- clean up poor quality Zoom audio
- provide voice-over talent (male/female/with various accents)
- give technical advice on improving podcast workflow
- and make recommendations on equipment purchases relative to your budget
Send me (Iain) an email with some info about what you need, as well as a link to your raw audio, and I’ll get back to you with a quote.